Mississippi Nurses Project
View the Mississippi Nurses Foundation annual report for the Mississippi State Department of Health Office of Tobacco Control: Tobacco-Free Mississippi…Engaging Mississippi’s Nurses Project by clicking the link below.
The Mississippi Nurses Foundation is proud to continue its relationship with Paul Moak Volvo and our new partner, McGehee Cruise and Vacation to offer you an exciting package. This year you have the opportunity to win a great prize with three options:
The First Prize Option: Get excited about the 2015 Volvo XC60!
The 5-passenger Volvo XC60 crossover takes safety, fuel efficiency, and luxury design to a new level. To keep up with its dynamic design, athletic purpose, and surprising agility, engineers at Volvo equipped this highly capable crossover with a world’s first in automotive safety innovations. The XC60 is the car that stops itself in order to prevent collisions in stop-and-go traffic. But if being smart, swift and powerful isn’t enough, there’s the attractive beauty. With Scandinavian simplicity, the XC60’s award-winning interior is full of beauty and surprises, including folding rear seats for additional versatility and storage.
We invite you to visit us at Paul Moak Volvo located off of I-55 & High Street in Jackson, MS and test drive the XC60 to learn more about the vehicle and the three-year lease prize.
The Second Prize Option: A seven night Royal Carribean Cruise. Sponsored in part by McGehee Crusie and Vacation. A cruise of a lifetime to Alaska, Europe, the Carribean, Mexico or Canada. The Royal Carribean Cruise Line’s, Royal Crown Diamond ultimate cruise is a balcony stateroom designed for fun and total relaxation. The trip is valid year round and includes cruise fare, taxes and Royal Caribbean’s starndard recommended gratuities for your selected sailing.
To learn more about McGehee Cruise and Vacation and the Royal Carribean Cruise of a lifetime, pelase contact Jo Beth Avdoyan at 601-983-1767.
The Third Prize Option: A $10,000 cash prize is the third option available to the raffle winner, and will be administered by MNF.
How to Buy a $50 Ticket: Online, at Paul Moak Volvo or call the Nurses Foundation office at 601-898-0850.
We hope to see you at the MNA Convention in Biloxi on October 24th for the raffle drawing. Who knows…you may be the winner of one of these exciting prizes!
To Purchase Tickets Call (601) 898-0850
It is an honor for me to write about the successes of the Mississippi Nurses Foundation and how your support and contributions Touched Lives. The vision of MNF is to be the charitable organization in the state of Mississippi that is most infuential in impacting the professional image of nursing, sponsoring continuing nursing education, and funding for nursing.
With that vision in mind, we engaged some extraordinary nurses and friends of nurses throughout the state of Mississippi:
- We expanded our Nurses Car Tag program by increasing the number of scholarships to schools of nursing; which support nurses in advancing their education.
- We collaborated with professionals from varied disciplinces of nursing and friends of nursing to assist us in creating a more visible presence within our community. For example, we engaged more non-healthcare organizations to participate in our annual Nightingale Awards Gala, we continued our partnership with Paul Moak Volvo, we increased the number of speaking engagements where we share MNF with others; and we were able to share the services and programs of the Foundation across the state.
- We supported new organizatons in developing quality continuing education courses for registered nurses in Mississippi.
- We rallied with some amazing school nurses and friends of nursing to assist in revising the School Nurse Procedure and Standard of Care Manual for our children.
- We continued our collaboration with the Mississippi Department of Health Office of Tobacco Control to engage nursing students and nurses about the dangers of tobacco usage.
With your continued support and tax-deductible donations we will continue to expand our program and increase the number of scholarhships that are awarded annually.